The Day School at
Cahaba Bend


"New 2 You" consignment Sale

Friday, february 23, 2018 - 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday, february 24, 2018 - 8:00 am - 1:00 pm

The Day School at Cahaba Bend’s "New 2 You" consignment sale will provide the community with a great source for gently worn children’s clothing, toys, furniture, and maternity items at reasonable prices. Sellers receive 70% of their proceeds while the remaining 30% will go to support The Day School at Cahaba Bend. The sale will be held at The Church at Cahaba Bend. The church is located across from the Intermediate School on Hwy 52 in Helena.

Below are all the Links you will need to get started!

You can Register for this sale and begin adding your items. You will also need to schedule a Drop-off time.

We would also greatly appreciate any Work shifts you would like to sign-up for. There are additional Shopping time benefits for our Workers, so make sure you read the Sellers Packet for all information!

downloads and links

follow us on facebook

We also encourage everyone to follow us on Facebook, as we will be quite active there over the next several weeks. This is also where you can learn how to earn a shopping FAST PASS!

Quality Christ-Centered learning with LOVE and laughter

monday – Friday
9 am – 1 pm

The church at cahaba Bend